The Public Value Seminars© are an online enabling opportunity for leaders at all levels to experience and understand public value best practices. Relying on the Public Value Assessment Tool©️, you learn to apply public value concepts in your particular project or challenge through dialogue and peer-learning.
At the end of any Public Value Seminar©, you will:
- Improve your performance by aligning your public value and actions
- Empower your employees and stakeholders
- Become more efficient in your performance of ESG/D
- Develop long-term value
Each cohort includes a maximum of 12 participants from different backgrounds, who spend three 2-hour online Seminar sessions over two weeks co-creating a public value strategy within a practical case study exercise.
We ask participants to also bring their own public value project or challenge to focus on in parallel. Each participant is offered two 45-min individual sessions with one mentor from
YOUR PUBLIC VALUE to discuss their project or challenge, and start their own public value journey being on the right track.
- Session 1: Leadership & Governance
- Session 2: Business Models & Value Creation
- Session 3: Data & Technology + Impact Management
The price of each Public Value Seminar© is 567 EUR + 19% VAT (107,67 EUR)
TOTAL FOR A 2-WEEK PUBLIC VALUE SEMINAR = 674,73 EUR