PUBLIC VALUE: FOSTERING THE COMMON GOOD
SHARING KNOWLEDGE OPENS UP NEW PERSPECTIVES
PUBLIC VALUE LABs are multi-stakeholder events that bring together representatives of the public, private and civil sectors to focus on the future of a chosen industry, the needs of society and the environment in the chosen sector, and discuss concrete actions that can address these needs and support the UN Sustainable Development Goals. They are a unique space for dialogue between business and society, as well as in-depth discussion of what public value is.
YOUR PUBLIC VALUE Business Forums combines interactive seminars & simulations for hands-on learning about public value and business projects supporting the SDGs.
The forum’s LEARN AND SHARE events include:
- Breakfast meetings with one main speaker to connect supporters of public value and promote networking
- Seminars limited to 10 participants, for an in-depth exchange under rules of confidentiality
- Simulation workshops, which, in a playful spirit, explore how public value can be transformative.
Our RESOURCE CENTER provides a broad range of research based on principles of co-creation and participation, and a qualitative and multi-disciplinary approach. It offers:
- Public value tools to help businesses develop ways to address the SDGs and develop public value
- Public value research and assessments of stakeholder beliefs and potential areas of distrust in various ecosystems