If you are an engaged citizen,
If you believe we ALL have our share of responsibility in shaping an inclusive society, saving our planet, and supporting sustainable business,
Join the movement!
We all know how urgent a more human-centred economy is for our wellbeing.
In 2021 our goal is to serve a vibrant community and co-create a self-assessment tool to shape the common good.
We would love if you could help us make the voice of public value more audible, bring your talent to our network of professionals, and become a member of YOUR PUBLIC VALUE.
Professional communities play an increasing role in our lives. We also need a safe space for dialogue and knowledge exchange.
When joining the community of YOUR PUBLIC VALUE, not only do you receive a voting right in our General Assemblies and the opportunity to shape a non-profit, but you also get free access to:
- A bi-monthly “Dialogue Space”, when you can network, discuss the latest trends in public value creation, and build new opportunities
- Our online Public Value Labs to reflect on society’s needs in different sectors
- Our Working Groups to co-shape public value roadmaps and our self-assessment tool
- One online training per year, and a 50% discount on the ones with accreditation (to come in 2022)
- Our logo to use on LinkedIn under the mention that you are a Contributor to YOUR PUBLIC VALUE
- Publishing non-commercial blogs on our website and our LinkedIn group
- Active networking with like-minded experts
YOUR PUBLIC VALUE membership fees are meant to cover our recurring unrestricted expenses. We are accountable to the General Assembly and report annually to Members. Membership fees are considered as donations and are tax deductible in Europe.
Annual individual membership fee: 180 EUR (30% discount the first year)
Students and retired persons: 90 EUR (30% discount the first year)