PUBLIC VALUE: FOSTERING THE COMMON GOOD
Through dialogue and participation, co-creating local projects based on public value principles, and exploring issues with workshop simulations and case studies, YOUR PUBLIC VALUE offers business and society an interactive means to develop action at a local level. Here’s how our solution-driven PUBLIC VALUE approach works:
- DISCOVER: Our independent research cuts across issues, root causes of societal challenges and stakeholder beliefs in industrial ecosystems.
- DISCUSS: We enable dialogue and co-creation of solutions via multi-stakeholder PUBLIC VALUE LAB events.
- DELIVER: Together with local NGO partners we implement, then reflect on the chosen solutions and the improvement of business-society dialogue.
- DEBATE: We then communicate the impact of these projects and draft global recommendations as a potential industry transition roadmap.
Co-Creation and Participation
Our PUBLIC VALUE LABS are multi-stakeholder events that bring together representatives of the public, private and civil sectors. They focus on the future of a chosen industry and the needs of society and the environment in the particular field, and discuss concrete actions that work towards solving specific local challenges. The labs can either be offline or online and are structured in a way that allows participants to learn and share in a collaborative manner. They are a unique space for dialogue between business and society, as well as the collaborative development of mutually-beneficial solutions and in-depth discussion of what public value is.
- In a spirit of co-creation, participants define the social and environmental factors that lead to public value in their sector
- In a spirit of sharing knowledge, the participants exchange industry case studies and data
- In a cross-disciplinary and intergenerational spirit, they shape new multi-stakeholder projects to address concrete local challenges.
If you would like to know more about our research, and PUBLIC VALUE LABS and project partnerships, please contact us for further details.